In this episode, you’ll learn how to identify and begin to dismantle toxic masculinity in your relationships and help bring awareness to it in your community.
My guest is Melanie Weinberger, a human potential activist, life coach, and TEDx international speaker who works with entrepreneurs, CEOs, thought-leaders, and social activists to help them create change in themselves and the world.
We talk about what toxic masculinity is, who is responsible for it, and how you can resolve imbalances of power and gender dynamics with your partner.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“By taking responsibility as a woman for how I want to be received, I can choose who I do and do not connect with, whether it’s professionally or personally. And I can communicate my boundaries and my expectations for how other people will show up with me.” – Melanie Weinberger
- What toxic masculinity is
- Why it hurts relationships
- Who is responsible for changing it?
- How to talk about power imbalances with your partner
- Why diversity is so important in business and at home
- Men need to learn how to support women
- The importance of recognizing the power of women
“People can have deeper, more loving, more caring, more fulfilling relationships if they become aware of these power imbalances; if they’re willing to put down the need to play out these cultural messages.” – John Howard
- Connect with Melanie at MelanieWeinberger.com