More than ever before, men are realizing that understanding their emotions is essential to becoming a better partner and a better parent. However, men typically have trouble acknowledging their struggles and asking for the help they need.
That’s why I’ve invited Jon Vroman into the conversation of how men can help each other master their emotions and become better husbands and fathers.
In this episode, you’ll find out why emotional mastery is so important, how Jon helps men mature into better fathers and husbands, and you’ll learn strategies for mastering your own emotions so you can excel in your personal as well as your professional life.
Jon Vroman is a social entrepreneur, committed husband, father of two and an ultra-marathon runner. He is the founder of the Front Row Foundation, a charity that creates unforgettable moments for individuals that are braving life-threatening illnesses. He is a best-selling author, international speaker, and host of two popular podcasts. Through his Front Row Dads program, he supports dads to be better dads through education, community, and inspiration.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“Let’s be confident about what we know– let’s be confident leaders. And let’s be humble along the way to recognize there’s so much more. And if we stay in that space, that’s actually the best model for our kids.”– Jon Vroman
- Why emotional mastery is so important for fathers and men in general
- How Jon creates the space for men to open up and be more vulnerable with each other
- Why you should have “board meetings” with your kids
- How Jon helps men practice emotional intelligence in his groups
“I think a man’s ability to have healthy relationships is the foundation of his ability to lead a successful life.”– John Howard
- Read The Family Board Meeting by Jim Sheils
- Get a copy of the Front Row Factor by Jon Vroman
- Listen to the Front Row Dads Podcast by Jon Vroman
- Connect with Jon Vroman: