Tune in to learn how to be vulnerable with your partner in a way that won’t make you seem weak, overly needy, or pathetic to your partner. Vulnerability is a critical factor in deepening your friendship with your partner, understanding each other better, and becoming closer emotionally. It’s actually a sign of strength!
These tips will help you establish a healthy culture of vulnerability in your relationship and allow you to feel closer to and more supported by your partner. Enjoy!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“We dismiss emotion too quickly, therefore we don’t take the time to savor the wisdom that’s embedded in feelings.” – John Howard
- Why vulnerability is healthy for relationships
- Four ways to express vulnerability that won’t make you seem or feel overly weak or needy
- How to express vulnerability by talking about your needs
- Why it can be helpful to trust others until proven otherwise
- Believing in the basic goodness of yourself
- How to incorporate more vulnerability into your relationship even if it feels weird or awkward
“It is helpful when you’re building a culture of vulnerability to err on the side of sharing yourself rather than on the side of scanning for danger.” – John Howard