In this episode, you’ll learn how therapy works and the ingredients you’ll need to make it successful. You’ll learn about what to look for in a therapist, how to show up in a way that will make therapy more effective, and why therapy is both a science and an art.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“Therapy generally is more productive and more successful if the therapist is available for a real relationship with you.” – John Howard
- Is therapy effective?
- How your relationship with your therapist affects the quality the therapy
- Mindsets that will allow you to be successful in therapy
- Why it’s more important to chose the therapist than the method
- How therapy evolves over the course of treatment
- Why you should stick with therapy
- Why therapy is a science and an art
- Why therapy needs to be regular and consistent
“Most of the time, choosing the therapist is more important than choosing the method.” – John Howard