Welcome to Ready Set Love, [memb_contact fields=”FirstName”]!
Thank you for participating in the Ready Set Love! program! If you have any questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com/. Bon voyage!
You can view the first episode right away: Week 1: Why do Relationship?
All other lessons can be viewed here.
You’ll receive links to future lessons in a weekly email, but you can always skip ahead and come to the website to access all your lessons.
Ready Set Love! Program Guidelines:
- You will receive an email right away with the first week’s content. If for some reason you do not see it, please check your spam and other inboxes, then move the email to your primary inbox to save those settings. You will continue to receive an email once per week with new content, but feel free to work ahead and access more modules on the website
- Make use of the comment function attached to each week’s post to leave comments, ask questions, and engage other participants. If you wish to remain private in terms of what is visible to other participants, you may post comments using just your initials or a nickname
- Ready Set Love! believes in supporting all couples and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, culture, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, lifestyle choices, political leanings or any other quality of being human.
- To make sure you receive all program emails into your inbox, please add our address (firstname.lastname@example.org/) to your address book
- The program is designed for you and your partner to spend 20-30 minutes engaging the episode together each week. It is best to read the article and watch the video together, as sometimes I ask you to discuss the material or practice some skills. You may want to schedule a time on the same day every week to do the program
- You are also signed up to receive our newsletter. If you would like to forward some of our content to your friends and colleagues, please feel free to forward our newsletter emails, not the program emails. Program emails are private to participants and should not be forwarded to those not in the program. Thank you
- We value your feedback about your experience with our program and website. Please email us if you have any comments about how we’re doing. We appreciate your constructive criticism that helps us make the program better, so please let us know if you see anything we could improve! And if you’re loving the program, we always appreciate a great testimonial we can use on our website! Thanks!
– John Howard, MA