Tune in for a quick-start guide to understanding your emotions, labeling them, and then communicating them with the people in your life. Many people see their emotions as an inconvenience and fail to understand them as the powerful tools that they are. When you master these techniques, you’ll be able to harness the connecting power of emotions in your relationships.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“Many of us keep up our guard too much, even with people that we designate as our key go-to people. And that’s a problem, because relationships really benefit from sharing of emotion and sharing of vulnerability.” – John Howard
- What emotions are and why we have them
- The distinctions between emotions, thoughts, feelings, and affect
- How to better understand your own emotions
- Why labeling your own emotions helps you connect with others
- How to effectively share your emotions with others
“Being able to label and share your emotions is also in a sense a study of your own being and even of your childhood.” – John Howard
Checklist of Common Emotions: