“I feel disconnected from you.”
“I feel like you don’t want to spend time with me.”
When these feelings start to pop up, what your relationship is missing is presence.
Presence is a foundational element of building a rockstar relationship. It’s what provides your partner with a sense of security knowing that the most important person in their life is making them a priority.
Presence has little to do with the amount of time you spend together and everything to do with your focus and openness.
Our world is filled with distractions, tasks, and other elements constantly trying to draw your focus. But it’s that focus that drives the sense of presence, security, connection, and love. In this episode we will dive into several ways you can improve your presence with the most important person in your life.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“Where is your attention going when you are with your partner?” – John Howard
- Why we need to feel important to our primary person
- How to develop the habit of being more present in your relationship
- The three key phrases you can use to help your partner feel that you are fully present
- The effects shame can have on your ability to be present
- How you can move beyond shame to develop an even deeper relationship